Intra company visa

Intra company visa
If your employer in your home country requires you to be transferred to a UK branch of the organisation you will need to submit an Intra Company Transfer (ICT) application.

What are the conditions for attaining an Intra Company Transfer Visa?
Before you can apply for a Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visa, you must first have:

A Sponsor (this will usually be the company for whom you work).
A valid Certificate of Sponsorship (this will be held by your company).
Once the above are in place your eligibility for an Intra Company Transfer will be assessed on the following criteria (these criteria will be scored on a Points Based System):

Immigration Lawyers
English Language Skills
Available Funds
What benefits does an Intra Company Transfer Visa provide?
The Intra Company Transfer Visa offers the holder flexibility. Depending on the timeframe specified by the sponsoring company, you can work in the UK for as little as one day, but no longer than five years.
If you work in the UK for five years with an Intra Company Transfer Visa you are then able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. In the long term this means you could apply for permanent residency in the UK.